Friday, January 6, 2017

The Year in Star Wars Canon - 2016 (No Spoilers)


The new canon for the Star Wars universe keeps expanding, and it can be a little daunting for any Star Wars fan to keep track of. The last three years have provided some great new additions to the mythology of Star Wars. Everything hasn’t hit the mark, but enough material has been good or great to keep me coming back for more. 2016 saw a plethora of new material in all forms released and I wanted to do a rundown of everything to come out in the year. I’m going to try and touch on any new material released in the year, but will be omitting any retellings of previous canon material. For example, I’m not going to mention the comic for The Force Awakens which was released in 2016. This being said everything else is fair game, even if I haven’t read or watched it. I pulled my information from Wookieepedia and tried to cross-reference the material on other sites, but it had the most extensive list 

Click the video above to see all of the Star Wars Canon which came out in 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment