Monday, November 7, 2016

MASS EFFECT™: ANDROMEDA – Official Cinematic Reveal Trailer – N7 Day 2016



Mass Effect is one of my favorite games I've ever played. I liked both the follow ups, and didn't even mind the ending of the third. It's the first Mass Effect which holds a special place to me. It was a game tailored made for a nerd like me. A great Science Fiction epic which place the player at the center of the story. 

Bioshock has been a master of RPG's since they released Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. I am extremely hopeful Mass Effect Andromeda will be another feather in their cap as a great RPG Science Fiction game. 

This trailer didn't show much, but what it did show felt like the Mass Effect universe, even if the game takes place in another galaxy. The game is going to look fantastic, just like they all have, but my biggest question is if it will be more of a true RPG or a shooter hybrid. 

I enjoyed the second and third Mass Effects and liked the gameplay style, but I wanted more RPG elements similar to the first. I am hoping this game goes back to the roots and providers more true RPG elements. I'm not sure they will, but I'll still end up pre ordering because I know I'll play it regardless of reviews. 

This is a good teaser trailer, and a good taste for N7 day. I'll be anxiously waiting for more information for the game. Let's hope the game is as fantastic as this initial trailer looks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment