Tuesday, November 29, 2016

PASSENGERS - Trailer #3 - Recap/Review (Discussion) - Yes, I liked the Song Choice.



I might be the only person who is excited for the Science Fiction movie Passengers starring Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence. From what I've read and listened to mostly everyone is disappointed from the trailers and images which have been shown. I'm on the complete opposite side of the spectrum. Everything I have seen from the movie has made me more excited to see the film. 

I liked this latest trailer, and even liked the song choice. What stands out to me in this trailer, or all of the trailers, is the chemistry Pratt and Lawrence have with one another. I believe the two of them can fall in love just by watching them interact in these small snippets of film. The trailers have made me want to know more about their relationship and how it unfolds as they are stranded on a ship in the middle of deep space. 

The other major aspect which stood out is how engaged Jennifer Lawrence seems to be. Maybe just seeing her trying in Passengers instead of going through the motions as she was in X-Men Apocalypse gives me more hope for the movie overall. She is a fantastic actress, and hopefully she turns in a great performance. 

The movie seems to be Titanic in space, and honestly I'm perfectly happy if this is what we get. I don't mind a love story spiced with adventure and if the film hits the emotional buttons as well as Titanic did then the film will be a smash hit. I think the film will be good from what I have seen, but I appear to be in the minority on this opinioni this time around. 

What did you think of this trailer or all or any of the trailers for Passengers? Like them or hate them? Comment and let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment