Friday, November 25, 2016

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Trailer #3: Is This The Last One?



The third, and hopefully final, trailer for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story dropped yesterday. There isn't much new in the trailer that hasn't been show in other trailers or television spots. There a couple of new snippets of dialogue and a few new shots with the K2-SO, but little else. 

At this point the numerous television spots and trailers have overwhelmed me to an extent. I've gone from keeping up with every single promotion to come out, to just wanting to see the film. It isn't unexpected since I, like many other Star Wars fans, have been hanging for any small amount of news for Rogue One. 

The plethora of spots aren't unexpected, and this time last year I had the same feelings about the Star Wars The Force Awakens. These television spots and latest trailers are to spread the word about the film and get the masses involved. They are done getting the base excited. We are already at max excitement. 

The bigger news to drop yesterday was pre-sale tickets will go on sale on November 28th. I'll be buying a few tickets to multiple shows. Maybe the film won't be as good as Star Wars The Force Awakens, but I'm going to bank on it being worth multiple viewings. 

What did you think of this trailer? Are you like me and just ready for the film and have started to phase out of watching everything that drops? Comment and let me know. Like, share, subscribe, and all that fun stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment